Centennials! The World is Waiting
To complete your own S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Find pictures on the Internet that represent the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in your life.
- Open the "swot_analysis_handout" document provided above.
- For each picture you find, locate the picture on the Cartesian coordinate system (see an example below!). The x axis will range from weaknesses to strengths, and the y axis will range from threats to opportunities. As you place each picture on the Cartesian plane, make sure to consider where the picture best fits on the plane and provide a caption that explains why you placed the picture in that quadrant. Remember: You have to consider the relationship between the external factors and the internal factors when placing them on a Cartesian plane!
Directions for the Meme Activity:
- Open the "meme_activity" document.
- Read the captions above each blue "x"
- Find an image from the Internet for each caption (you will need 6 pictures total).
- Use your the images you found to replace each blue "x"
- Save your document and submit your work as a .pdf file.